There is alot of talk about the world coming to an end tomorrow, and it’s been getting me thinking. If the "rapture" happens tomorrow, there are a few things I would miss:
-Meeting Paxton’s brother and sister
-Growing old together with Ashlee
-Watching a Canucks vs Bruins final
-Growing old together with Ashlee
-Watching a Canucks vs Bruins final
We all might miss out on different things, but one thing that we all need to be painfully aware of is this.
Are you ready for the world to end?
Do you know where you'll end up?
Please here me when I say this, No I don’t think it’s the end of the world tomorrow, but if it is, I’m ready for it.
Jesus this is my prayer, may I live everyday like it is my last. Help me keep your priorities, my priorities. I don't want to get distracted by trivial things around me. My gaze is set, my heart is strong, my citizenship is not of this world, and my feet are firmly planted in your truth. This world has nothing to offer me compared to the surpassing greatness of know Christ Jesus as my personal Lord and Savior. This is not a secret to be kept. Give me strength, courage, and passion to share it with my world around me.

No comments:
Post a Comment